Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by simmy007 <sa...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/29 16:29:57 UTC

Log search result

Hi,

I want to store all the searches (visit id,keyword/search string etc) a
users makes on my ofbiz site.

I know that there is a table 'product_search_result' which logs the search
result but it does not contain the search string. I found another table
'product_keyword_result' but there were no records in this after I did a
search on the site. Also I did not find any usage of the latter table in
ofbiz code.

Does anyone know whether
- Search Keywords and results are stored in DB in ofbiz? If yes where?

p.s. I took the trunk update today (29th Jan 2008) to see if the problem has
been fixed.

Re: Log search result

Posted by simmy007 <sa...@hotmail.com>.
anyone has an idea about this?