Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by zazo <za...@tlen.pl> on 2005/02/24 19:37:09 UTC

JSP decorator II

Hi,

It's me again. I've just found sth that may become useful (I hope).
So, the last question is:

--- 3. Can somebody tell me how do jsp decorators located in
archives\WEB-INF\{templates, decorators}\**\*.jsp work? Actually the
question should be: how to make them work? Are there any usefull or
are they just some leftovers from previous versions.

Once again, thanks in advance for any help.

Sorry for splitting this post into two.

Best regards,

Tomasz

Re: JSP decorator II

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
zazo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It's me again. I've just found sth that may become useful (I hope).
> So, the last question is:
>
> --- 3. Can somebody tell me how do jsp decorators located in
> archives\WEB-INF\{templates, decorators}\**\*.jsp work? Actually the
> question should be: how to make them work? Are there any usefull or
> are they just some leftovers from previous versions.

Archives is absolutely not used anymore.
Look under portal/src/webapp/WEB-INF/decorations

have you read the docs:

http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/portal-design.html
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/decorators.html
http://portals.apache.org/jetspeed-2/layouts.html