Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Barou <ZS...@gmail.com> on 2015/09/26 07:20:54 UTC

Is there a transport services implementation in ofbiz.

New bee ...

I am using ofbiz for some weeks now and it is cool stuff.
Is there  service already implemented in ofbiz that handle transportation of
goods ?
I mean is there logistic service implemented in Ofbiz ?

Thanks

Re: Is there a transport services implementation in ofbiz.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
There are no logistic services in OFBiz, but you might have a look at services definitions under applications/product/servicedef, notably in
applications/product/servicedef/services_shipment.xml

Jacques