Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by nate roe <ph...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/02 01:08:11 UTC

How to show a bottom-of-the-page feedback panel?

If I have a feedback panel positioned together with a form at the bottom of
a very long page, how can I cause the browser to snap to that feedback panel
upon validation error?

I could use an anchor tag at the feedback panel, but how would I tell Wicket
to go to that anchor upon validation error?

Thanks,
Nate Roe

Re: How to show a bottom-of-the-page feedback panel?

Posted by nate roe <ph...@gmail.com>.
Excellent.  Thank you!

Posted by Matthew Young <gi...@gmail.com>.