Posted to users@jena.apache.org by bhargav dandage <bh...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/07 09:18:56 UTC

About jena package.

I am working on RDF tutorial.
I want the info about how to use this jena package using java ?and how to
compile and run the programs in java?which  files required for this program
given in attachment?

Re: About jena package.

Posted by Dave Reynolds <da...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 2011-10-07 at 12:48 +0530, bhargav dandage wrote:
> I am working on RDF tutorial.
> I want the info about how to use this jena package using java ?and how
> to compile and run the programs in java?which  files required for this
> program given in attachment?

The easiest approach to working with Java is to use an IDE like Eclipse.
A step by step tutorial on using Eclipse to compile a Jena program is
available at:

http://www.iandickinson.me.uk/articles/jena-eclipse-helloworld/

Dave