Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Arun Thomas <ar...@paybytouch.com> on 2004/03/03 18:51:49 UTC

[all] RE: Notify about using the e-mail account.

This "seems" to have been sent to "commons-dev".  Is it actually
directed to me personally?  Any clarification would be appreciated.

There was also no attachment with additional instructions.

-AMT

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> Any clarification would be appreciated.

The latest in Internet worms.  We're in the process of trying to filter it
out.

	--- Noel