Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org> on 2006/07/06 13:27:02 UTC

OSCON Geronimo BOF Scheduled

For those committers that will be at the OSCON Conference we have a BOF scheduled.  It is:

Your BoF for OSCON 2006 has been scheduled for:

•  Wednesday, July 26
•  7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
•  Location:  D139-140
•  BoF Name:  New Features of Apache Geronimo 1.1 (including new plug-in capability)

Who all will be at OSCON?

Re: OSCON Geronimo BOF Scheduled

Posted by Jan Bartel <ja...@mortbay.com>.
Matt,

I'll be there. I seem to be becoming a conference addict :-)

cheers
Jan

Posted by milan <mi...@ccnep.com.np>.
What is this OSCON Germino BOF Schedule and How can I take part in it..

Regards
Milan