Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Rahul Kumar Singh <ra...@sigmoidanalytics.com> on 2015/02/24 14:57:24 UTC

Subscribe request from a developer

Re: Subscribe request from a developer

Posted by Robert Metzger <rm...@apache.org>.
Hey Rahul,

to subscribe to the flink mailinglists, you have to send emails to
user-subscribe@flink.apache.org and dev-subscribe@flink.apache.org.

You should then get a "CONFIRM SUBSCRIBE" message which you have to reply.
Then you should be subscribed.

If that's not working, we have to ask the Apache Infra whats going wrong.
I didn't receive a moderation request for your subscription.

Best,
Robert

On Tue, Feb 24, 2015 at 2:57 PM, Rahul Kumar Singh <