Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Vincent Stoessel <vi...@xaymaca.com> on 2002/09/11 20:03:53 UTC

JNDIRealm in tomcat

I was thinking about trying to create a JNDIRealm
inside of Tomcat 4.0.4 (java 1.4se) , I've already written
a cool little bean to that allows me to autheticate
against our ldap/nds server, but I see that tomcat
authetication is role based, are roles something that
would have to be added to the netware 5/6 ldap/nds schema.
Any Novell heads out here?

I would rather user our existing system than build a new
employee db. Thanks.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer