Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Hansjörg Meuschel <hj...@gmx.de> on 2005/12/06 19:00:22 UTC

sessionhandling question

Hi there,
I've a very special question: I need to make sure that, after going to
an overview page, the user can't go back to the previous pages and
perform actions there.

I thought about invalidating the user's session and assigning a new one
(I've a filter which redirects invalid sessions to the login page)
- Can this work?? I know how to invalidate a users session but how do I
retrieve a new one (and how do I set it in context? ?
- Or is there any other possibility to realize this?

I know this is not quite myfaces related but if anybody could help I
would be very thankful!!
See ya,
Hans