Posted to wss4j-dev@ws.apache.org by Härtel, Eric <E....@d-trust.net> on 2008/06/18 10:43:59 UTC

set username

Hello list,

I'm new to WSS4J and need some help. I put a simple user/password
authentication to my webservice build with Spring and CXF and it works well.
The webservice is used by a webapplication and I want to use the same
credentials in the webapplication as in the webservice. That means I need to
set the user username.
The bean definition is directly from the tutorial:

<bean id="wss4jOut"
class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor" >
	<constructor-arg>
		<map>
			<entry key="action" value="UsernameToken" />
			<entry key="user" value="joe" />
			<entry key="passwordType" value="PasswordText" />
			<entry key="passwordCallback"
value="de.mycompany.myproject.ws.ClientPasswordCallbackHandler" />
		</map>
	</constructor-arg>
</bean>

Now I want to set the username when I set the password. The PWCallback
should be the perfect place but there is no way to set the username. How can
I set the username?

Greetings
Eric