Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Igor Leturia <IG...@emun.com> on 2002/04/23 19:26:02 UTC

mod_ext_filter.so file

  Hi!

  I need to filter the content of the pages returned by Apache acting as
a reverse proxy, and I have seen in the docs that version 2.0 includes a
module called mod_ext_filter. I have installed Apache 2.0.35 but there
is no module called mod_ext_filter in the Windows distribution. I have
read that it is in an experimental phase and that I use it at my own
risk, and I'm ready to risk because I need it but I can't use it if it
is not there. I have seen it in the snapshots, but not compiled and in
the .so version. Could someone please send me the mod_ext_filter.so
file?

  Thanks in advance,

						Igor Leturia