Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@allaire.com> on 2001/03/08 23:13:40 UTC

RE: How to use the VectorSerializer (I get the error "No Deserial izer")?

Actually this is no longer true as of 2.1 (mea culpa for not updating the
docs!  I'll fix this ASAP).

In 2.1, the VectorSerializer serializes Vectors as "xml-soap:Vector", a new
schema type which we in fact correctly deserialize as a Vector.

This really SHOULD serialize Vectors/Lists as SOAP arrays, and then enable
you to deserialize them as either arrays, Vectors, or Lists depending on
what you want, but support for that hasn't been written yet.

--Glen