Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/21 16:07:45 UTC

Review dashboard

Hi!

I just deployed to Heroku a dashboard to see the opened pull requests
[1]. Now that we have many opened pull requests it can help having a
global vision of all of them, which ones pass the build, which ones
are old ones, and which ones have some +1.

They can also be viewed in Github, but this helps identifying the ones
passing the build. It is very very simple, a little buggy, and has
lots of room for improvement (code is here [2] and config here [3]),
but it serves its purpose (at least it saves time to me :D).

Feel free to use it!

I.

[1] http://jclouds-pulls.herokuapp.com/  (the app can also be started locally)
[2] https://github.com/nacx/code-review-dashboard/tree/jclouds
[3] https://github.com/nacx/code-review-dashboard/blob/jclouds/config.py

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
Yes, having it deployed there would be much better. I'll move it to
java if I have a little time to :)

BTW, I just re-deployed the dashboard to highlight in green the PRs
where the current user has posted comments, to make it easier to
identity the PRs where one has participated.

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I just moved the fork of the dashboard to the jclouds organization in
> github so it is more accessible and everyone has right on it!

Great, thanks!

ap

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.
I just re-deployed the dashboard with the mentioned changes.

The left column now shows the PRs that still don't have CI comments or
that are currently failing the build (last failure is more recent than
last ok); the middle column shows the PRs where the build is OK (last
success is more recent than last failure), and the right column shows
those PRs that someone has +1'ed (this just looks for a +1 in the
comments, so this could be improved a bit).

I've refactored a bit the code and now all the customization is done
here [1]. Also added a couple comments, to show what each method does,
but it shouldn't be difficult to read! :)

[1] https://github.com/nacx/code-review-dashboard/blob/jclouds/plugins/jclouds.py

Re: Review dashboard

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Review dashboard