Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/16 23:00:01 UTC

what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Hi Experts,

I am new to Hadoop.  I would like to get some help from you:

Our current HDFS java client works fine with hadoop server which has
NO Kerberos security enabled. We use HDFS lib e.g.
org.apache.hadoop.fs.*.

 Now we need to change it to work with Kerberosed Hadoop server.  Can
you let me know what changes are needed ?

Thanks and regards,

Sophie

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
I'm not sure if this directly answers your question, but you might try
taking a look at issue HADOOP-9671 and the various issues that are linked
to it:

Chris Nauroth
Hortonworks
http://hortonworks.com/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Xiaohua Chen <xi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by John Glynn <jg...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by Chris Nauroth <cn...@hortonworks.com>.
Hello Sophie,

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

Re: what changes needed for existing HDFS java client in order to work with kerberosed hadoop server ?

Posted by John Glynn <jg...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe

Posted by John Glynn <jg...@gmail.com>.
Unsubscribe