Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org> on 2011/07/31 00:04:33 UTC

How to switch the Core 4.0 version to released in JIRA?

Hi folks,

in the old days, I was able to create a release from one of the versions
on the roadmap in JIRA. In the new version I cannot find that f*cking
menu item anymore. Anyone did this already with Jira 4.3?

Bye, Thomas.

PS: Scott, would you be so kind as to hand over the JIRA project lead to
me? Maybe it's an permission issue after all.

Re: How to switch the Core 4.0 version to released in JIRA?

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Thomas,

As per your request I have assigned the project over to you.

Scott