Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by fenbers <Ma...@noaa.gov> on 2013/06/12 19:27:36 UTC

Changing disk location of tempUsage

I get an eror on AMQ startup that I request 1gb of temporary store limit but
only 500mb are available on ${activemq_home}/data/localhost/tmp_storage

I read many googled pages, but found nothing on how to change the location
of this storage.  Does anyone know?

Re: Changing disk location of tempUsage

Posted by Paul Gale <pa...@gmail.com>.
The 'tmpDataDirectory' attribute on the broker tag can specify the location
of the temp storage.

Example:

<broker tmpDataDirectory="${activemq.data}/tmp_storage">
</broker>

Thanks,
Paul