Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Panagiotis Konstantinidis <pa...@hotgen.com> on 2000/12/04 13:49:17 UTC

tomcat.log file not found

  And something else.... Sometimes when I am starting Tomcat I get an error
message: "Starting tomcat. Check logs/tomcat.log for error messages" but I
cannot find such file. I have looked everywhere (even in other drives) but I
cannot find the file tomcat.log. I have to say here that Tomcat does not
crash after this error message but keeps on working normally.

  Any ides about what is going on?

  Thank you.

   Panos

RE: tomcat.log file not found

Posted by "G.Nagarajan" <gn...@dkf.de>.
tomcat.log file not foundtomcat.log is usually in