Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Randy Hoffman <ra...@punkass.com> on 2006/01/30 18:45:02 UTC

Strange behavior on Axis2 0.94 startup running as Tomcat servlet

Hi,

I have created a simple web service with three operations running as
REST services.  I believe i understand the config and deployment well
enough and i can make it work.
However, upon starting up axis2 inside of Tomcat, if i hit the
service/operation via GET or POST it functions as i expect and need it
to.  But, all latter requests will go to the same service/operation no
matter what i request, even an invalid operation within the valid service.

If i initially go to an invalid service/operation, it returns a SOAP
fault as expected, and then continues to behave as i would expect it to,
performing valid service/operations and throwing faults when
encountering invalid ones.

So, unless i hit an invalid service/operation upon startup, axis2 does
not function correctly.
Any ideas?  Am i missing something? initialization?

Thanks,

randy

Re: Strange behavior on Axis2 0.94 startup running as Tomcat servlet

Posted by Randy Hoffman <ra...@punkass.com>.
I created issue Axis2-420, let me know if you need more information.

Thanks,

randy* <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-420>*

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.