Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Randolf Richardson <ra...@modperl.pl> on 2024/01/13 20:50:19 UTC

Upgrading libapreq2.17 to 2.18 / Debian bug report 1060765

	I submitted a bug report to Debian (Linux) about the libapreq2.17,
indicating that upgrading to libapreq2.18 resolves the problem:

		Debian Bug report logs - #1060765
		libapreq2-3: Apache2::Upload v2.17 clobbering remaining CGI
parameters

	The name of the aptitude package is:  libapreq2-3

	If anyone knows how to make reports to encourage other Linux
distributions to upgrade to libapreq2.18, please feel free to
reference and/or copy my report (linked above).

Randolf Richardson, CNA - randolf@inter-corporate.com
Beautiful British Columbia, Canada
https://www.inter-corporate.com/