Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org> on 2022/07/23 01:43:46 UTC

Re: How to allow "WebSocket | HTTP tunnel request" with IPv6?

On Thu, Apr 21, 2022 at 4:36 AM Willy Manga <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Alves,
>
> On 19/04/2022 15:32, Henri Alves de Godoy wrote:
> > Hi Willy,
> >
> > Assuming that your server where the tomcat/guacd daemon is is dual-stack
> > and your internal environment is IPv6-only
>
> What if I want to avoid any IPv4 config ..

I would think you just need to enable IPv6 in Tomcat. There's nothing
about Guacamole that is specific to one version or another - the
default to IPv4 is a Tomcat configuration.

-Nick

Re: How to allow "WebSocket | HTTP tunnel request" with IPv6?

Posted by Henri Alves de Godoy <he...@fca.unicamp.br>.
Hi Nick and Willy,

sorry i missed this message

enable ipv6 socket in your tomcat

     <!--
     <Connector address="[::]" executor="tomcatThreadPool"
                port="8080" protocol="HTTP/1.1"
                connectionTimeout="20000"
                redirectPort="8443" />
     -->