Posted to users@jena.apache.org by javed khan <ja...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/15 15:33:46 UTC

How to show String value without Datatype

I want to extract two string values but without datatype. My result need to
be

S2  ML Model: SVM

Currently I am getting like below output.

S2^^http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string ML Model:   SVM^^
http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string

Re: How to show String value without Datatype

Posted by javed khan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot ajs6f

I used  Literal::getLexicalForm and it works.

Regards

Posted by ajs6f <aj...@apache.org>.