Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wouter van Reeven <wo...@van.reeven.nl> on 2007/11/21 22:49:25 UTC

Using Maven with Netbeans and GlassFish

Hi all,

Recently I have been writing some blog articles about using Maven from within
Netbeans to create enterprise applications and deploy them to GlassFish. This
article

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=2489

deals with creating a default Maven enabled Netbeans enterprise application.
This one

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=2495

explains how to use the exec:exec goal to deploy to GlassFish. This one,
finally,

http://technology.amis.nl/blog/?p=2610

tells how to use Hibernate for JPA and Facelets for JSF.

If you'd like to reply to me, please send me an email directly as I am not
subscribed to this mailinglist.

Thanks, Wouter van Reeven

--

People: "If she weighs the same as a Duck, she's made of wood!"
Sir Bedevere: "And therefore...?"