Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Christian Henning <po...@web.de> on 2007/03/13 09:47:08 UTC

[AXIS2] false SOAP Response

Hi,

sorry for cross posting also on the user mailinglist but I think I found a
bug.

I use Axis2 with a POJO and the HTTP transport session with in an AJAX
application. The SOAP response (only the method name) is false for more than
one request at the same time. The POJO is thread save.

Eg.
If I send (asynchron) request1 (which takes longer than request2) and than
request2, the first child oh the SOAP Body of request2 shows the method name
of request1. I get ns:getDatabaseResponse from the other response but the
right response should be ns:getDataSetsResponse. If I call the method
"alone" the response is right.

->Wrong response
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns:getDatabaseResponse
xmlns:ns="http://webservice.Test.polo.sun/xsd"><ns:return>Base1</ns:return><ns:return>Base2</ns:return></ns:getDatabaseResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

->Right response
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"><soapenv:Body><ns:getDataSetsResponse
xmlns:ns="http://webservice.Test.polo.sun/xsd"><ns:return>Base1</ns:return><ns:return>Base2</ns:return></ns:getDataSetsResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I also attached some files for testing.

Can somebody help me? Thanks a lot.