Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Daniel Haynes <da...@btinternet.com> on 2003/08/20 11:00:10 UTC

Manager Component configuration

Does anyone have any examples of Manager Component configuration (which I
believe is nested within the Context tags) ?  I am using Tomcat 5.0.6 and
want to disable the (default) saving of session data that occurs when Tomcat
is shutdown.

thanks

RE: Manager Component configuration

Posted by Daniel Haynes <da...@btinternet.com>.
Thanks. I did look at the docs first but didn't see the saveOnRestart
attribute (!).  Adding this between the context tags for my app had the
desired effect.

<Manager className="org.apache.catalina.session.PersistentManager"
saveOnRestart="false">
<Store className="org.apache.catalina.session.FileStore"/
</Manager>

Posted by Yann C�bron <ya...@yahoo.de>.
It's in the docs ;-)

Posted by Yann C�bron <ya...@yahoo.de>.