Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Pranay Pandey <pr...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2021/01/01 19:36:51 UTC

User Stories - Interviews with users

Hello Everyone,

With the thought to bring real user first-hand experience to the evaluators
who come and validate OFBiz, we started a new playlist on OFBiz YouTube
channel named "User Stories - From the people who have put Apache OFBiz in
action".

Our first guest on this journey is Nicola Mazzoni - who was also a speaker
at ApacheCon 2019. Thank you so much Nicola for sparing time and sharing
your experience with the community. I am sure it will be very fruitful for
anyone willing to learn more about OFBiz.

Here is the first episode on this list: https://youtu.be/PLesfdlhrH4

Requesting all to take a look and put your suggestions and feedback.

kind regards,
Pranay Pandey