Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org> on 2019/12/23 08:38:26 UTC

Reactive test code minor simplification; Re: Reactive integration test failures; Re: Flow control window overflow

On Sun, 2019-12-22 at 13:34 -0800, Ryan Schmitt wrote:
> My first instinct here is to rewrite `publisherToByteArray` without
> the use
> of RxJava.

This is the very first thing I had to do. Please consider incorporating
this change-set into your PR

https://github.com/rschmitt/httpcomponents-client/pull/1/commits/d84bb5b4aba4b9780938b668944f8eb9db630545

Oleg

Re: Reactive test code minor simplification; Re: Reactive integration test failures; Re: Flow control window overflow

Posted by Ryan Schmitt <rs...@apache.org>.
Since RxJava has been exonerated, I don't see a need to get rid of it here.
(And, in fact, I never ended up getting rid of it when I debugged the
problem on my end.)