Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Richard Korthuis <R....@telecats.nl> on 2000/10/02 09:50:19 UTC

Associating several stylesheets with one XML document

Hello,

I have a question: I would like to access a XML document using different
stylesheets (XSL). For example one time I would like to use one.xsl but some
other time I would like to use two.xsl on the same XML document. Is this
possible? If so, how can I tell the server/XMLdocument which XSL it should
use?
I am using:
	Apache Web server 1.3.12
	Cocoon 1.8
I am looking forward to hearing from you at your earliest convenience.

Yours sincerely,

Richard Korthuis
TeleCats BV
The Netherlands

Re: Associating several stylesheets with one XML document

Posted by Giacomo Pati <Gi...@pwr.ch>.
giuseppe laricchiuta wrote:

> Does anybody how to unscribe to this news group ?

Look at the mail headers! There is a list-unsubscribe header which let
you unsubscribe with just two klicks :)

Giacomo

                                          Web:   http://www.pwr.ch

Re: Associating several stylesheets with one XML document

Posted by giuseppe laricchiuta <gi...@bauer-partner.de>.

Posted by giuseppe laricchiuta <gi...@bauer-partner.de>.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@supereva.it>.
> I cannot find your file. Could you please tell me how to do it with
GET-POST
> parameters? Thank you very much!

http://archive.covalent.net/xml/cocoon-users/2000/07/0012.xml

You're welcome! :-)

nicola_ken

Re: Associating several stylesheets with one XML document

Posted by Xiaodong Yuan <yu...@hotmail.com>.
Hi, nicola_ken,

I cannot find your file. Could you please tell me how to do it with GET-POST
parameters? Thank you very much!

Daniel

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@supereva.it>.
From: "Brian May" <ba...@snoopy.apana.org.au>