Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com> on 2004/11/04 20:03:34 UTC

Reolution of the copyright question

keyedReferenceGroup from UDDI v3

Posted by Steve Viens <st...@viens.net>.
There's always interest in adding features.  If you've done the work to
add support for keyedReferenceGroup to jUDDI then consider contributing
your changes back to the project.

To contribute, add a feature request via JIRA and include a patch.

Steve

Posted by Lai Duc Nhuan <nh...@elarion.com>.
Hello,

I come across a point where the UDDI specification V2 does not help. It
turns out that V3 keyedReferenceGroup is a good improvement because I can
group some categorization criteria, particularly useful in semantic web
services. So it is a real need for V3 support in juddi. :-)
Currently I make changes myself to support keyedReferenceGroup in juddi. I
don't know if you face any need for V3 or not?

Fwd: Resolution of the copyright question

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
looks like the board did not wait for the ApacheCon...Here's the
resolution and advice.

-- dims

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> Excellent!
>
> I'll start addressing this in a number of stages.
>
> 1) Create COPYRIGHT file
>
> 2) Remove IBM binary copyrights (the static final copyrightNotice field
>    in most Java files)
>
> 3) Change notice at top of each Java file to match the resolution.

All doc files under
derby/site/trunk/src/documentation/content/xdocs/manuals/* have the same
copyright notice as the source code. So, if I'm not mistaken, I should
apply Dan's step #3 to all doc files as well. And the title page for
each manual needs to be updated as well.

 -jean

Re: Reolution of the copyright question

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.

Re: Reolution of the copyright question

Posted by Samuel Andrew McIntyre <fu...@nonintuitive.com>.

Re: Resolution of the copyright question

Posted by Samuel Andrew McIntyre <fu...@nonintuitive.com>.

Re: Resolution of the copyright question

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.

Re: Resolution of the copyright question

Posted by Samuel Andrew McIntyre <fu...@nonintuitive.com>.

Re: Reolution of the copyright question

Posted by Daniel John Debrunner <dj...@debrunners.com>.