Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/04/13 01:38:20 UTC

Re: svn commit: r393521 - in /incubator/harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk: make/ modules/applet/make/ modules/applet/make/common/ modules/archive/make/ modules/archive/make/common/ modules/auth/make/ modules/auth/make/common/ modules/awt/make/ modules/awt/ma...

idle curiosity... 1) why not make both 'source' and 'target' settable by
a property, and 2) educate me on ant - why couldn't this have been set
in a property in the script that kicked things off and have the value
propagate down?

gharley@apache.org wrote:
> Author: gharley
> Date: Wed Apr 12 10:03:36 2006
> New Revision: 393521

> Log:
> Temporary move to compile with "modern" compiler using the "jsr14" target until 5.0 VM support becomes available.

[snip]