Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Rashmi Varma <rs...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/08 19:24:07 UTC

Regarding

Hello,

I am trying to setup flink project on my local machine and I have been
trying to run flink example codes but I keep getting
'NoResourceAvailablleException".

Please find the stack trace here : http://pastebin.com/NgPfnQck

Rashmi

Re: Regarding

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Rashmi,

as Marton said, you do not need to start a local Flink instance
(start-lcoal.bat) if you want to run programs from your IDE.
Maybe running a local instance causes a conflict when starting an instance
from IDE.
Developing and running Flink programs on Windows should work, both from the
IDE and using a local Flink instance.

Best, Fabian

Re: Regarding

Posted by Márton Balassi <ba...@gmail.com>.