Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by hsp_ <pi...@ibest.com.br> on 2007/09/20 22:53:57 UTC

XPath (child axis) search not working on v1.3.1, it was on v1.3

Hi;
I have a xpath search that was working on v1.3 and now, after upgrade to
v1.3.1, stopped to work.
That is:

/jcr:root/Folder//element(*, nt:base)[childNode/@prop:name = 'false']

And the exception:

avax.jcr.query.InvalidQueryException: Encountered "]" at line 1, column 136.
Was expecting one of:
    "or" ...
    "and" ...
    "div" ...
    "idiv" ...
    "mod" ...
    "*" ...
    "return" ...
    "to" ...
    "where" ...
    "intersect" ...
    "union" ...
    "except" ...
    <Instanceof> ...
    <Castable> ...
    "/" ...
    "//" ...
    "-" ...
    "+" ...
    "|" ...
    "[" ...
    <ForVariable> ...
    <LetVariable> ...
    <CastAs> ...
    <TreatAs> ...
    "," ...
    <OrderBy> ...
    <OrderByStable> ...
[...]

Is there some alter in xpath between the versions?
Best regards
Helio.

Re: XPath (child axis) search not working on v1.3.1, it was on v1.3

Posted by Lorenzo Dini <Lo...@cern.ch>.
Hi,

I get this error starting the repository and the data seems corrupted.

failed to retrieve item state of item
cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe: failed to read node state:
cafebabe-cafe-babe-cafe-babecafebabe

Does anybody know:
1) Why this happens and how to avoid it
2) How to recover a corrupted repository without loosing the data

Thank you

--
*Lorenzo Dini*

CERN - European Organization for Nuclear Research
Information Technology Department
CH-1211 Geneva 23

Building 28 - Office 1-007
Phone: +41 (0) 22 7674384