Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Sejal Patel <se...@turner.com> on 2005/01/10 17:00:16 UTC

[net] any plans for scp/sftp

Hey guys. I was just wondering if there were any plans on ever
implementing the preferably sftp protocol in the commons-net api. It
supports just about everything else and I'm looking for anything that
can support sftp or scp right now for a project and was wondering if I
could eventually switch over to the commons-net or if I should just
stick to a hack (invoking native sftp calls to the underlying system).

__
Sejal Patel

Re: [net] any plans for scp/sftp

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Don't know if ther are any plans to do this, but there is already a
library available that can be used :

http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/index.html

Mvgr,
Martin