Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com> on 2004/03/04 13:49:43 UTC

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib jars.xml

antonio@apache.org wrote:

>antonio     2004/03/03 23:01:56
>
>  Modified:    lib      jars.xml
>  Log:
>  Updated POI to 2.5-final-20040302

Is name of the JAR file coming from POI project? It's weird to see
"poi-2.5-final-20040302" instead of "poi-2.5" as for other projects.

Vadim

Re: cvs commit: cocoon-2.1/lib jars.xml

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Vadim Gritsenko dijo:
> antonio@apache.org wrote:
>
>>antonio     2004/03/03 23:01:56
>>
>>  Modified:    lib      jars.xml
>>  Log:
>>  Updated POI to 2.5-final-20040302
>>

> Is name of the JAR file coming from POI project? It's weird to see
> "poi-2.5-final-20040302" instead of "poi-2.5" as for other projects.

Yep. In this case I just did a copy paste. This weird names is the names
they are using since 2.0-final. You can download the binaries and see it.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo