Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by kumar k <ku...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/27 12:06:55 UTC

Error in deploying service-mix war file

I am getting following error when deploying servicemix-web in tomcat. What may be the reason?

  2007-08-27 10:42:25 StandardContext[/servicemix-web-3.1.1-incubating]Loading Spring root WebApplicationContext
2007-08-27 10:42:34 StandardContext[/servicemix-web-3.1.1-incubating]Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jmx.ConnectorServerFactoryBean' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/jmx.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.io.IOException: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
 java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
 java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/Apache]
Caused by: java.io.IOException: javax.naming.CommunicationException [Root exception is java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
 java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
 java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/Apache]
 at mx4j.remote.resolver.rmi.Resolver.bindServer(Resolver.java:199)
 at javax.management.remote.rmi.RMIConnectorServer.start(RMIConnectorServer.java:152)
 at org.springframework.jmx.support.ConnectorServerFactoryBean.afterPropertiesSet(ConnectorServerFactoryBean.java:167)
 at

---------------------------------
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.

Re: Error in deploying service-mix war file

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Try installing it in a directory that does not contain spaces.
I think this cause the exception: see
   java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Files/Apache
I suppose it was "C:\Program Files\Apache Tomcat" at some point ....

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet