Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2010/06/11 19:57:12 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Tomcat 7.0.0 based on Tomcat 7.0.0-RC4

The result is release as beta

There was a minor license issue so the 7.0.0 tag will be slightly
different from RC4. I'll take a look at the change log to figure out if
I want to tag current trunk or a an earlier revision.

I should have some time to tag over the weekend and start the formal
7.0.0 release vote next week.

I don't intend to create /tc7.0.x/trunk from /trunk just yet. I'll do
that once we are happy the API is stable and we switch to RTC.

Mark