Posted to dev@weex.apache.org by 黄浩 <11...@qq.com> on 2019/07/04 02:37:27 UTC

Performance optimization

hello!
when i  use npm start,an error occurred for long time,19% building modules 75/79 modules 4 active ...ue-loader/lib/component-normalizer.js,what should I do?

Re: Performance optimization

Posted by 申远 <sh...@gmail.com>.
According to my knowledge, there is no such thing called npm start in
weex_sdk

If you are reference to CLI [1], you should ask question in the right
place, as CLI is not a part of Apache Weex till now, and the developer
around CLI is not in this mailing list.

FYI: CLI may be donated to ASF in some day. Until that happens, you should
ask question in their repos.

[1] https://github.com/weexteam/CLI-for-Apache-Weex

Best Regards,
YorkShen