Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/10 03:50:43 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Admin(Incubating) 0.2.0 [RC3]

Hello Dubbo Community,

This is a call for the vote to release Apache Dubbo  Admin(Incubating)
version 0.2.0

The release candidates(RC3):
0.2.0:
*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/dubbo-admin/0.2.0/
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/dubbo-admin/0.2.0/>*

Git tag for this release:
0.2.0:  *https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/releases/tag/0.2.0
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/releases/tag/0.2.0>*

Hash for the release tag:
0.2.0: 37e23a7354e3da50914e075eb4676c7c2875ffa7

Release Notes:
0.2.0:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo-admin/releases/tag/0.2.0

The artifacts have been signed with Key: DA2108479B0C1E71, which can be
found in
the keys file:

*https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/dubbo/KEYS>*

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until the necessary number
of votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Thanks,
The Apache Dubbo (Incubating) Team

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Dubbo Admin(Incubating) 0.2.0 [RC3]

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
[v] +1 approve

I checked the following items:

[v] Are release files in correct location?
[v] Do release files have the word incubating in their name?
[v] Are the digital signature and hashes correct?
[v] Does DISCLAIMER file exist?
[v] Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists?
[v] Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct?
[v] Is the NOTICE year correct?
[v] Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or
NOTICE?
[v] License information is not mentioned in NOTICE?
[x] Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release?
[v] Do all source files have ASF headers?
[v] Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control?
[x] Are there any unexpected binary files in the release?
[v] Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

Regards,
-Ian.

Posted by Minxuan Zhuang <z8...@gmail.com>.
We’ve received 3 +1 binding and 0 +1 non-binding votes:

+1 binding, Huxing Zhang
+1 binding, Ian Luo
+1 binding, Jun Liu

I will move to the incubator community voting

Posted by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
+1 to release

Posted by Huxing Zhang <hu...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I vote with:  +1 release the software

 Are release files in correct location? Yes
 Do release files have the word incubating in their name? Yes
 Are the digital signature and hashes correct? Yes
 Does DISCLAIMER file exist? Yes
 Do LICENSE and NOTICE files exists? Yes
 Is the LICENSE and NOTICE text correct? Yes
 Is the NOTICE year correct? Yes
 Un-included software dependencies are not mentioned in LICENSE or NOTICE? Yes
 License information is not mentioned in NOTICE? Yes
Is there any 3rd party code contained inside the release? No

 Do all source files have ASF headers? Yes. some are missing but they
are minor issue.

./dubbo-admin-server/src/main/resources/META-INF/dubbo/internal/org.apache.dubbo.admin.registry.config.GovernanceConfiguration
./dubbo-admin-server/src/main/resources/META-INF/dubbo/internal/org.apache.dubbo.admin.registry.metadata.MetaDataCollector
./DISCLAIMER
./dubbo-admin-ui/.babelrc
./dubbo-admin-ui/.editorconfig
./dubbo-admin-ui/package.json
./dubbo-admin-ui/static/OpenSans.css
./dubbo-admin-ui/.eslintignore
./NOTICE
./codestyle/checkstyle.xml
./.travis.yml

 Do the contents of the release match with what's tagged in version
control? Yes. The following files are within expectation.

Only in incubator-dubbo-admin: .git
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin: .gitignore
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin: .mvn
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-distribution/src: LICENSE
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-distribution/src: NOTICE
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-distribution/src:
bin-distribution-check.sh
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-distribution/src: licenses
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-ui: .gitignore
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-ui/src: .gitrepo
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-ui/src/assets: .gitkeep
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin/dubbo-admin-ui/static: .gitkeep
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin: mvnw
Only in incubator-dubbo-admin: mvnw.cmd

 Are there any unexpected binary files in the release? No.
 Can you compile from source? Are the instruction clear?

I also checked all the dependency under node_module. No license issues.
cd dubbo-admin-ui/node_module
grep -rin --include=**/*LICENSE "GPL" .

I also run bin-distribution-check.sh in the binary distribution, and
the license all look good.

Is the issue minor? Yes
Could it possibly be fixed in the next release? Yes

--
Best Regards!
Huxing