Posted to user@shale.apache.org by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de> on 2006/10/18 11:29:53 UTC

Clay HTML View - where to set @managed-bean-name?

I want to use the html Views and made some components referring to
#{@managed-bean-name}

How do i set this in a html view?

In a jsp i would use:

<clay:clay id="loginTemplate" jsfid="login.html"
    managedBeanName="loginBean"/>

But now i got pure html with some implicit mappings and explicit ones
like:

<input jsfid="myInputComponent" />

The rest is declared at the component.

Where to set the bean which should be used for that inputField?

kind regards

Re: Clay HTML View - where to set @managed-bean-name?

Posted by Torsten Krah <tk...@fachschaft.imn.htwk-leipzig.de>.
Solved it using:

	<component jsfid="loginForm" extends="form" allowBody="true">
		<symbols>
			<set name="managed-bean-name" value="loginBean" />
		</symbols>
	</component>

and set the surrounding form to be jsfid="loginForm"

Is this behaviour ok - or should this usecase be solved in another way,
maybe better?

Does allowBody only manage if the content of the tag is rendered or not
- i guess, but i am not sure.

Torsten