Posted to dev@whimsical.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/16 01:14:45 UTC

#<Errno::ENOENT: No such file or directory - /home/apmail/subscriptions/members>
  /srv/whimsy/www/members/subscriptions.cgi:62:in `readlines'

Is this expected?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 16 March 2016 at 01:37, Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:28 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> OK, thanks.
>>
>> Might be useful to have some dummy data for use in testing?
>> Just enough to allow the scripts to work...
>
> Why not real data?

I have no idea what is in the files so I don't know whether it is
sensitive or not.
For example, personal email addresses should generally not be published.

> Perhaps something along the lines of:
>
> https://github.com/apache/infrastructure-puppet/commit/7bd764acbbd49425f6178bbf66fc02f6576fdd76

That would restrict testing to ASF members which should be OK.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.
On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 9:28 PM, sebb <se...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, thanks.
>
> Might be useful to have some dummy data for use in testing?
> Just enough to allow the scripts to work...

Why not real data?  Perhaps something along the lines of:

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks.

Posted by Sam Ruby <ru...@intertwingly.net>.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.