Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2010/03/26 19:22:26 UTC

HUG10 and Hackathon - April 19

As announced earlier, Trend Micro will be hosting the next HUG,
HUG 10, on April 19th. I have been holding off on booking a
venue to see how many might RSVP. This is fortunate, because now
it looks like the HBase devs want to hold a hackathon on the same
day.

Therefore next week I will be booking a venue in the greater
Cupertino/Sunnyvale/Mountain View/Palo Alto area. Please RSVP on
meetup -- http://www.meetup.com/hbaseusergroup/calendar/12689490/
 -- as soon as possible so I can determine if we need space for
75 or 100. We propose to book the venue for the full day. Lunch
and dinner would be provided. I suggest we find a way for people
to RSVP separately for a hackathon during the day and a meetup
during the evening.

Jon,

Could you raise the number of available spots to 100?

Thanks,

   - Andy