Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/22 16:25:50 UTC

Re: boilerplate-minimal assembly

anita kulshreshtha wrote:
>    I have modified the top level pom to use xml-apis/xml-apis. When I
> build g-boilerplate-minimal assembly, the jar contains the old version
> of xml-apis 1.0.b2. I am deleting the target directory using rmdir.
> What am I missing?

It appears the existing root pom.xml already has a dependency defined
for xml-apis at the 1.0.b2 level.  If you just changed the existing
xmlParserAPIs entry to xml-apis, perhaps that one is getting discarded
as a duplicate.

Rick

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
   Thanks Rick! I missed that one..

Anita

--- Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> wrote:

> anita kulshreshtha wrote:
> >    I have modified the top level pom to use xml-apis/xml-apis. When
> > build g-boilerplate-minimal assembly, the jar contains the old
> version
> > of xml-apis 1.0.b2. I am deleting the target directory using rmdir.
> > What am I missing?
> >
> It appears the existing root pom.xml already has a dependency defined
>
> for xml-apis at the 1.0.b2 level.  If you just changed the existing
> xmlParserAPIs entry to xml-apis, perhaps that one is getting
> discarded
> as a duplicate.
>
> Rick
>

> >    The diffs are attached.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Anita

> > Sponsored Link
> >
> > Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $420k for $1,399/mo.
> > Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre

Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $510k for $1,698/mo.
Calculate new payment! www.LowerMyBills.com/lre