Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/03 04:24:23 UTC

Re: Refreshing tapestry grid content from another component.

Hi Thiago, thanks for the reply. Yes, after a few try I finally just wrap
the whole grid component in a zone.

I tried
triggering resources.triggerEvent(InternalConstants.GRID_INPLACE_UPDATE,
null, null); from onUpEvent, that trigger from an event link inside the
grid. But that didn't seem to work :)

http://www.mreunionlabs.net/ <http://www.mreunion-labs.net/>
twitter : @mreunionlabs @abangkis
page : https://plus.google.com/104168782385184990771

Re: Refreshing tapestry grid content from another component.

Posted by abangkis <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lance, thanks for the explanation :)

Posted by Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo <th...@gmail.com>.
Spot-on explanation, Lance. We could try to find some client-side
JavaScript event that triggers that, but I'm in the middle of a work fire
here . . . :(

Posted by Lance Java <la...@googlemail.com>.