Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/17 09:05:01 UTC

Get nothing from TaskManager in UI

Hi,all

Frequently, for some cluster, there is  no data from Task Manager in UI, as
the picture shows below.
[image: tm-hang.png]
but the cluster and the job is running well, just no metrics can be got.
anything can do to improve this?

Thanks for your assistance.

Your sincerely
Joshua

Re: Get nothing from TaskManager in UI

Posted by vino yang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Joshua,

Looks like a bug, the UI parsing we saw in Flink 1.5.0 and 1.6.0 is normal.
Please feel free to create a JIRA issue.
In addition, I suggest you upgrade your Flink version.

Thanks, vino.

Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com> 于2018年10月24日周三 上午10:08写道:

Posted by Joshua Fan <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vino,