Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by "Steigerwald, Aaron" <as...@brandesassociates.com.INVALID> on 2022/04/28 15:55:34 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL]:Re: Artemis Cluster Management UI

Thank you for the input.

I solved the problem of not being able to open multiple Artemis Management browser tabs by creating unique browser cookies using a class that implements javax.servlet.ServletContextListener and adding it to the WEB-INF/web.xml file in Artemis's console.war like so:

  <listener>
    <listener-class>your.class.with.package.name.here<listener-class>
  <listener>

The class's "public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent servletContextEvent)" method is overridden and sets a unique JSESSIONID cookie name. I used "JSESSIONID.${artemis.broker.name}". For example:

final ServletContext servletContext = servletContextEvent.getServletContext();
final SessionCookieConfig sessionCookieConfig = servletContext.getSessionCookieConfig();
sessionCookieConfig.setName("JSESSIONID.your.broker.name.here");

Aaron Steigerwald