Posted to log4php-dev@logging.apache.org by Aljosa Mohorovic <al...@revolucija.hr> on 2006/02/22 17:01:56 UTC

status

is there any activity here? any answer would be appreciated.

         Aljosa

Re: status

Posted by Knut Urdalen <kn...@telio.no>.
Aljosa Mohorovic wrote:

> I'm interested to help if you need any help. I don't know what plans
> you have for website/documentation and similar areas but my personal
> problem with log4php is lack of docs, roadmap or any info on current
> project status.
>
> I never used log4php before but i think it will be standard part of
> CMS in company where i work so i'll probably learn how to use it
> pretty fast.
> Currently i could help with docs and similar things.

If you haven't done it already I suggest you to read my article on
log4php in the december issue of php|architect available as PDF
(http://www.phparch.com/issue.php?mid=70).

When it comes to the project status I know that Marco has started on
porting the current code base to a PHP 5 version. Personally I've used
log4php 0.9 with PHP 5 in my latest apps and it works fine. Marco may
have more information about his goals with the project. But basically we
need an active, little team to drive development of the PHP 5 version.

Best regards,
Knut Urdalen

Re: status

Posted by Aljosa Mohorovic <al...@revolucija.hr>.
I'm interested to help if you need any help. I don't know what plans you
have for website/documentation and similar areas but my personal problem
with log4php is lack of docs, roadmap or any info on current project status.

I never used log4php before but i think it will be standard part of CMS in
company where i work so i'll probably learn how to use it pretty fast.
Currently i could help with docs and similar things.

so if i can help contact me...

Aljosa Mohorovic

Re: status

Posted by Knut Urdalen <kn...@telio.no>.