Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by SCOTT PEDERSON <sp...@hotmail.com> on 2014/06/15 04:59:59 UTC

4.1.0 error message

updated my open office and everything works fine except when i open up my documents page and i select a document i get an error message. if you hit OK it will still open the document but it never did that before i updated to the new 4..1.0. ,, I am using 64 bit vista windows operating system. I even tried re installing it and still have the problem . any ideas . i all so tried going to my control panel and restoring it . no help . thanks Scott

Re: 4.1.0 error message

Posted by 許哲崇 <fi...@gmail.com>.
Learn to live peacefully with minor problems, before the right answer finds
you.