Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Jeff Iezzi <ji...@dazel.com> on 2000/09/30 00:33:48 UTC

Fatal error: String index

While attempting to process a file, I received the following error:

java org.apache.fop.apps.XalanCommandLine templant.xml style.xsl templant.pdf
FOP 1.0 [dev]
using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
transforming to xsl:fo markup
using renderer org.apache.fop.render.pdf.PDFRenderer
using element mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardElementMapping
using element mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGElementMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.fo.StandardPropertyListMapping
using property list mapping org.apache.fop.svg.SVGPropertyListMapping
building formatting object tree
FATAL ERROR: String index out of range: -1

Could anyone please help me determine what might be causing the error?

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Iezzi