Posted to fop-commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2005/04/27 17:32:18 UTC

[Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki] Trivial Update of "LayoutExtensions" by LucaFurini

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics-fop Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by LucaFurini:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/LayoutExtensions

  http://cvs.apache.org/~lfurini/wiki/book.standard.pdf

- There are 183 pages. If we don't count the 10 pages empty because of break conditions, and the last page of each chapter (that could rightly be partially empty), the remaining 154 pages should be filled with lines: 61 (40%) have an empty area.
+ There are 185 pages. If we don't count the 11 pages empty because of break conditions, and the last page of each chapter (that could rightly be partially empty), the remaining 154 pages should be filled with lines: 61 (40%) have an empty area.

  This is the same stylesheet plus the extensions {{{display-align="fill" fill-by-modifying="margins; spacing"}}}.

@@ -145, +145 @@

  http://cvs.apache.org/~lfurini/wiki/book.extensions.pdf

- There are 181 page, and 9 are empty because of break conditions; there is only 1 page out of 153 with an empty area (because of a bug, I suspect).
+ There are 183 page, and 10 are empty because of break conditions; there is only 1 page out of 153 with an empty area (because of a bug, I suspect).