Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Megan Woods <me...@toll.com.au> on 2009/11/29 23:05:06 UTC

Depoying emma enchanced classes.

Hi,

Basically I am attempting do code coverage on some in-container integration
tests.

How can I get Buildr to deploy the enchanced packages.?

or

Is there a way I can intercept the package task so I could create somthing
along the lines of a pre or post package task.?

Cheers Megan

Re: Depoying emma enchanced classes.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <al...@gmail.com>.
You can create an alternate packaging with instrumented classes, for
example:

package(:jar, :classifier => 'instrumented').tap do |pkg|
  pkg.include _('target/instrumented/classes'), :as => '.'
end

alex